Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun Stuff



The other night at Primal, girls could receive a complimentary pair of shoes from Fergie's new shoe line.



Now, I love Fergie's music, but I am having issues with celebrities opening all these lines. Why? Because those products are rarely ever that great.

When did starting lines become the thing to do?


On a happier note, I am catching up on about five years of pleasure reading! It is truly an indulgence. I have started reading Jane Green's books. Check them out if you haven't already!

The first one I read was Jemima J, an endearing and hilarious story about an overweight girl who longs to be thin.



Next, I'll finish Second Chance, before moving on to re-read Their Eyes Were Watching God.

2 comments:

  1. TEWWG...I hear there are some good quotes in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun book suggestion: chasing harry winston i think you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete