Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I think I prefer Lauren!



A bitch is always fun and arguably, more interesting than a wholesome girl. But I found myself turned off by Miss Kristin. I LOVED her (and Stephen) in Laguna Beach...but now her behavior just seems contrived (or maybe that's just the ENTIRE SHOW) and a bit much.

Maybe I shouldn't be judging after one episode.

And what's with Spencer and the way he put the deposit on that house? I wonder how many years they'll last.

I am much happier with The City thus far. Olivia is a trip!

2 comments:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost
    a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

    Visit my web site http://www.ilaaka.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog
    and in accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your
    weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your
    augment or even I success you get entry to consistently rapidly.


    Also visit my web site require

    ReplyDelete