Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You Know You Love Me XOXO, Gossip Girl

Sometimes---more times than not--- I don't completely get myself.

I just finished watching the latest Gossip Girl episode and found it...pretty bad. But I know I won't stop watching it. I can't wait until next Monday night so I can distract myself with the newest episode.

I was talking to Ameya about this the other night online and got to thinking about it more afterward. Right now my top reasons for watching it are:

1. Dan and Rufus are hot



2. Cute clothes


3. It's overall just mindless so requires minimal effort to watch
4. Love to hate Chuck and Blaire (I'm not even one of the girls who finds Chuck Bass hot...actually more of a Dan or Nate girl).
5. I have a dysfunctional devotion to T.V. shows. When Grey's Anatomy started going downhill, I continued to watch every episode.

Oh well. Gotta go; The Hills and The City are starting soon!!!

XOXO

P.S. Latest guilty pleasure: The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment