Thursday, October 29, 2009

The "feel good" post

In a personal celebration of me reaching my first big writing deadline, I have decided to write a "feel good" post. This past week, I've realized how so many little things truly make my days.


Here are some:

Lindt truffles: Generally, I am more of a milk chocolate gal, but these white chocolate ones make the extra calories SO worth it. I have no one to blame but myself for my huge ass. Already, I feel truly sorry for whomever my husband is when I am pregnant. I think he'll have to buy a Coldstone Creamery and Baskin Robbins.











Browsing expensive handbags that I fantasize about owning someday. (Current love: The Hermes Birkin....quietly tortured by the fact that Heidi Montag owns several of them...which also raises the question of how she can afford them...and my ongoing curiosity as to what Spencer actually does for a living)














The hotness that is Penn Badgley: He is the perfect blend of dorky and sexy. I am still in denial of his fictitious relationship with "Olivia"/Hillary Duff. I understand he already has a real
girlfriend, but c'mon, couldn't I at least be his fake one?

















Chubby babies in Halloween costumes: There is nothing cuter in this world than a rolly, polly baby dressed as a pumpkin. If I have a skinny baby, I may have to force feed him/her crushed Oreos or something.















Outfits in Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam: Still in love with the Chand Chupa dress! And every year at Garba, they still play Dhol Bhaje and I still manage to mess it up.















Roman Holiday: Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck...drool!


















The Food Network: I LOVE Giada!!! Yes, even though she always showcases her cleavage. Guess if she's got it, she may as well flaunt it. Anyway, the Food Network helps me plan out ideas for future (at this rate, ten-twenty years future) dinner parties I plan to host.













P.S. Did you know that YouTube literally has everything? I have found so many tutorials on how to wave my hair, tease my hair, apply smoke eye make up, play the guitar, and belly dance!














4 comments:

  1. Giada shows cleavage? I watch that show pretty often and have never noticed that! Get your mind out of the gutter and focus on the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roman Holiday, while being an excellent movie, lacks a happily ever after which makes me quite sad. I guess other princesses can't ride a bike/scooter....

    ReplyDelete
  4. of all the chefs in food network, giada is one I can't stand..specifically how she smiles and her mouth...something very weirdly fake and artificial. Something royally odd with a skinny chef...lolz

    ReplyDelete