Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Love...

I Love........


Songs that take you back to the year they were popular:
*N'Sync's "This I Promise You" (middle school dances; specifically, wearing oversized glasses and having to explain the concept of slow dancing to my parents, then being rejected by my crush anyway)

*"The Thong Song" (another end of middle school hit)

*"I Need a Girl" (Part 1&2---those dramatic high school summers....sigh)

*Mariah Carey's "Hero" (one of the first songs I sang in public; at my best friend's Sweet Sixteen)
*"Livin La Vida Loca" (Yeahhhhhhhhhh Ricky Martin)

Starbucks Gingerbread Latte




















My pink Burberry earmuffs (one of the BEST presents EVER)! <3














Sex and the City episodes (NEVER fail to put me in a good mood; especially the one where Samantha babysits Brady, the one where Charlotte meets Trey, the finale, the one where Carrie and Aiden get into a fight...okay, maybe all of them do the job)
Black tights paired with black heels: They do such a great job in elongating legs! One small (insert pun joke here) victory for all us petite girls out there!



Chelsea Handler.
I always laugh during Chelsea Lately; her book, Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea is next on my reading list.

2 comments:

  1. Like. the songs (except mariah because like why are you so obsessed with me?)

    hahaha and I love the gingerbread latte..didn't have that today at all.

    and CHELSEA LATELY?! you mean me, right? hahaa


    I LOVE THEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So although i denounce Starbuck and corporate coffee shops...I am so excited about the peppermint mocha!

    I have got to stop reading your blog, unless, I get the flu and avoid taking the immunology test tomorrow!

    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete