Friday, February 26, 2010

Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast!

Usually, I come home to an apartment that reeks of exhaustion, but in an attempt to be healthier, I've been walking everywhere and incorporating exercise (cardio/pilates) into my routine a few times a week.

Of course, like all great minds in denial, I crashed this past Saturday (anxiety always paves a smooth road to the fattiest places):

11:00 a.m. Walk past Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins
11:02 a.m. Study menu as though I will be quizzed in class
11:05 a.m. Practice signature indecisiveness between Everything bagel or munchkins
11:10 a.m. Allow people behind me in line to cut
11:17 a.m. Settle for a cup of Reese's ice cream

I can't help but envy those girls who lose weight when they're sad and/or stressed. If I was in the movie Mean Girls, I'd definitely sit at the table with the "Girls Who Eat Their Feelings", but at least those feelings would taste damn good.



P.S. Saw John Mayer perform on Friday night in Madison Square Garden and was reverted to my teeny bopper/ groupie days of Backstreet Boys and N'Sync. The man put the guitar on the stage and played it while he lingered over it.



That's probably the hottest thing in the world.

I'm not sure if it's the fact that he's exceptionally talented on numerous fronts or that he's a mindblowing performer, but I found it easy to "forget" that he was uncouth in his Playboy interview. Sorry, Jenn and Jess :(

No comments:

Post a Comment