Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Musings

I had a fabulous New York brunch of Pumpkin Waffles today! They came with dried cranberries, toasted walnuts, and cinnamon coated apple slices:



The weather is ridiculously erratic! Just one week ago, I was wearing a dress and flip flops; and now, it's back to gloves and a coat. It fascinates me how the climate has power to dictate so many things---moods, plans, outfits, etc.

I find that I watch too much T.V. when it's cold. I've been picking up stray episodes of The Office and officially have a new crush.

He's lanky, he's responsible, he's got a parched sense of humor. He's...........JIM HALPERT!!




*Swoon*

1 comment:

  1. I watch "The Office" as well. It always makes me laugh out loud! Jim is a great character :)

    Yummy breakfast! Today I made pancakes with a cinamon apple glaze on top. I'm thinking about cranberries for next time...

    ReplyDelete