Tuesday, September 21, 2010

5 Things I'm Grateful For....


1. The Chai Tea Latte that jump started this morning

2. My talented, intelligent, and versatile classmates who remind me every day that no matter how much I am going through in school, I am never going through it alone

3. The anticipation that cascades through me when I open Microsoft Word or dive through the fresh pages of a new book



4. My gray ballet flats that make my feet feel extra special

5. How blogging allows me to connect with so many incredible people I would not have met otherwise!


On that last note, the winner of my giveaway is Laura Marcella! I am so happy we found each other in this busy cyberworld and I know that if we were to meet in person, we would be good friends. She always leaves thoughtful comments and has motivating posts about the journey of a writer!


What are you grateful for today?

8 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for a prefect Autumn day here in New England!
    And of course lovely blogging friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Saumya!!! I enjoy your delightful blog so much and I'm grateful I found it! Thanks so much for having this giveaway! I haven't met any blogger buddies yet, but maybe someday we will get to meet outside of our computers, lol!

    I write in a journal every day, and at the end of each entry I always write at least 5 things I'm grateful for. Sometimes it's hard, and sometimes I come up with 15 things! The point is to remind myself every day how blessed I am. It definitely does boost the spirits to feel grateful for what you do have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. Forgive my ignorance, but is a chai latte anything like chai?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list! I'm grateful that I get to go to a coffeeshop today and write for hours--so excited to get some work done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Laura Marcella!

    I love your list. I could make a similar one.

    What am I grateful for today?
    1) A couple of bloggers complimented a piece of writing I did two years ago, saying it made them teary. I was humbled.
    2) The weather was positively beautiful.
    3) I had nice e-mails, connections on Facebook, and on my blog from blogging buddies.
    4) I was able to do something special for someone I care about.

    It feel good to focus on the positive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner! I am grateful for a wonderful husband today:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chai Tea Latte? I've never tried that before. I'll try to see if we have those here. Oh and yey to blogging, I feel the same way about it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Laura!

    I love the positivity in your posts, Saumya. I'm currently very grateful for many things, one in particular has me over the moon.

    For now, I'll go with chocolate covered pretzels. They're my go-to snack, and I had a bag today that was deliciously satisfying.

    ReplyDelete