Wednesday, December 22, 2010

An Ode to Anthropologie

I browsed through Anthropologie for the first time last week. Boy, had I been missing out! The entire store is filled with precious goodies---there was something for everyone. It made me wish that I had my very own space to decorate.
(all photos from anthropologie.com)



Love letter sheet set! To sleep under romantic, cursive words---now, that's heaven :)

Butter holder in a feel-great color

Specially bound Penguin classics

Gorgeous brush set

3 comments:

  1. That store is truly wonderful. The closest one to me is two hours, but I like to browse online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I haven't browsed that store every! Definitely going to now!! Thanks for the eye-opener!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of that store but they certainly have beautiful things. I'll have to check out their site!

    ReplyDelete