Friday, February 18, 2011

Sometimes


I wish I lived in the Victorian era...a time when quill pens, wonderful penmanship, attending whimsical balls, and elegant vocabulary were common place

the best advice resides in the most unexpected places, if we are open to it

I plan my someday wedding by going to other people's

Roaming the earth like a nomad, drifting from place to place like Jack in Titanic, doesn't seem like such a bad idea


I can't believe that friends who are just a little older, or even my own age, are already engaged!!

it's important to remember that each and every one of us is entitled to our free time

the things my mother pushed me to do in elementary school are the exact same ones I'm trying to get back in touch with

it's a bit depressing that Borders bookstores are closing in some locations

it's cathartic to give someone a firm and honest "no" instead of wavering in the "maybe" and "we'll see"