Friday, March 11, 2011

To My Lovely Readers...

I know I've been terrible with the posts but I promise I'm going to catch up soon! Thank you so much to the new readers. I'm excited to come check out your blogs and I appreciate your support.
As soon as I get my act together, I'll be filling you all in with:

*Writing tips, helpful links, excerpts, query mistakes, etc.
*Epiphanies on friendships, relationships, and career
*Updated pages
*A giveaway!

But in the meantime, here are some wonderful bloggers you may want to check out:

Alex: not only does he have interesting posts, he always takes the time to leave thoughtful comments

Laura: my first writer friend in the blogging world and an amazing girl! She has weekly writing quotes and exercises, among other things.

Laurel: beautifully written posts that provide comfort, encouragement, and advice

Sangu: her book is about to come out!! I always love reading what she has to say about characters and her life in England

Jennifer: a poet and compassionate blogger who always gives me motivation!

Rachna: one of my newest friends in the blogging world. I am so grateful :)


These are just a few of the many incredible bloggers and I will link to more in my next post!!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday :)