Saturday, December 31, 2011

Courage for 2012


I hope that 2012 gives you courage:

-the courage to fail
-the courage to let go of those who disappoint you
-the courage to remodel and restart projects
-the courage to write
-the courage to keep going
-the courage to give others a chance
-the courage to love and be vulnerable


**2011 was saturated with the highest of highs and lowest of lows (I suppose that's how these bundles of time tend to be). I ended my first novel and some long standing friendships. I felt the uplifting current of true love, of a man who makes me want to be more than I thought I could be. I met giving people who are always willing to help. I traveled to northwest Africa and places in my mind I never thought existed. I formed concrete ideas about what kind of doctor, writer, and humanitarian I hope to be someday. I accepted this transitional, uncertain place I'm often in (it may simply be a part of me).

With each year, we add colors to ourselves, and I hope all of you get the happiness and success you deserve in 2012!

-

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! :) All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with what I said.
    As far as relationships are concerned, I am on the horns of dilemma whether to end some relationships or not.

    Happy New year ahead. I will keep stalking your blog. I have also shared this on my Fb page.

    Shalet

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year

    from : http://jidhusnaps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about relationships.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! So glad I found your blog! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Saumya! I wish you all the best for 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Courage - that might be a great word for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post. I'm so sorry about some of the hardships you've had, but I see that as usual, you are coming through with grace, strength, intelligence and yes, courage!

    ReplyDelete