Here are some things that crossed my mind this week...
1. Value the people in your life but make peace with cutting certain people out. It's not a friendship if it's draining. Toxicity is contagious.
2. Lists are important but the things that need to get done will get done. Don't obsess about things that don't deserve your obsession.
3. Hiding behind loose, baggy clothing doesn't make you look more intelligent. It shows that you aren't valuing yourself. There's a difference between comfort and complacency.
4. It's okay to enjoy every piece of chocolate from a bag of Doves. Don't allow them to pave a guilty road.
5. Drink a lot of water and eat fiber each day. And find the best moisturize for your skin.
6. Be careful with judgment. It will disappear when you're in terrible predicaments.
7. Sometimes going further away from the people you love---family, friends---will bring you closer to them. Everyone needs space to prosper.
8. You'll never regret traveling to an unfamiliar corner of the world alone. Take many solitary bus rides through foreign countries.
9. Cultivate a taste for good food and wine. Your body will thank you for it.
10. Remember it's okay to act your age. You'll waste a lot of time looking forward and planning.