Wednesday, February 19, 2014

favorite quotes from where'd you go, bernadette?


My heart started racing, not the bad kind of heart racing, like I'm going to die. But the good kind of heart racing, like, Hello, can I help you with something? If not, please step aside because I'm about to kick the shit out of life.” 

That's right,' she told the girls. 'You are bored. And I'm going to let you in on a little secret about life. You think it's boring now? Well, it only gets more boring. The sooner you learn it's on you to make life interesting, the better off you'll be.

People like you must create. If you don’t create, Bernadette, you will become a menace to society.


6 comments:

  1. I've not read it, but now my interest is piqued-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kick the shit out of life - that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! This is already on my to-be-read list, and I'm thinking I should hit it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first quote! I haven't read this yet, but I've heard only great things about it. I'll have to read it soon!

    Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second quote. It's so true.

    ReplyDelete